Protective measures at Peaks Place
Clean and Safe
Your health and that of our staff is our top priority, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept as stipulated by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We therefore ask you to refrain from your stay if you have developed symptoms of a respiratory illness in the last few days. Please contact us if you experience such symptoms during or after your stay.
- Due to the regulations, there may be restrictions on our services, and the number of people allowed in certain areas is also limited.
- We continuously adapt the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our staff are instructed on an ongoing basis.
- We professionally clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work materials (e.g. door traps, lift and light switches) in intensified cycles.
- Our staff also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks.
The “Clean & Safe” campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. The implementation of and compliance with the protection concepts is our top priority. The specifications for the protection concepts will change in part in connection with the relaxation steps and will be adapted by us on an ongoing basis.
The most important basic measures include:
- Everyone cleans their hands regularly. Avoid touching objects and surfaces as much as possible.
- The restaurants, bars and communal catering establishments ensure that the different groups of guests do not mix.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces as required.
- Adequate protection of persons at particular risk.
- Send sick people home and instruct them to follow the (self-)isolation according to the FOPH.
- Consider specific aspects of work and work situations to ensure protection.
- Inform employees and other persons concerned about the requirements and measures and involve employees in the implementation of the measures.
- Implementation of the requirements in management in order to efficiently implement and adapt the protection measures.
- Personal data is recorded in accordance with the protection concept for the hospitality industry.
For Restaurant s’nani and Wellness La Senda
Compulsory certification as of 13.9.2021
The Federal Council extended the obligation to obtain a certificate to services within the hotel and catering industry. With the extension of the certificate obligation, we are getting back many freedoms. We have summarised the most important questions and answers below.
We are committed to finding a solution that is as practicable as possible and thank you for your assistance in complying with and implementing these new directives.
Protection concept Peaks Place Laax
Frequently asked questions
Certificate verification: Before your planned visit to La Senda, come to the reception to verify your certificate. After successful verification, access to La Senda will be activated on your key card or you will receive the corresponding daily admission.
The following applies…
… for vaccinated persons with a certificate: access is activated for the duration of your stay.
… for tested persons with certificate: day admission for the period of the valid test result.
… for recovered persons with certificate: activation of access until the expiry of the certificate.
In the restaurant s’nani, the certificate is compulsory in the indoor area. In the outdoor area on the terrace, guests can continue to dine without a certificate. Catering for people who do not have a certificate is still possible via take-away.
The welcome desk will be placed in front of the entrance to the s’nani and we ask you to wait in this area until you collect your certificates. Afterwards, the certificates will be scanned via the app and verified by an ID card, driver’s licence or passport.
Unfortunately no. Without a valid certificate, access to these areas will no longer be possible until further notice. At the s’nani restaurant, the outdoor area or the take-away offer can be used without a certificate. In the event of misuse, re-offending against the applicable rules or improper use of the personalised certificates, appropriate consequences must be expected.
As of Monday, 13 September 2021
The extension is initially limited until 24 January 2022.
From the age of 16.
Restaurant s’nani as well as the La Senda Spa and Wellness (wellness and fitness area, indoor pool and spa). As well as any indoor events (private events such as seminars and meetings).
Apart from the areas mentioned in the previous question, the mere overnight stay at Peaks Place is not subject to the certificate requirement because the use of the hotel should also be open to people who do not have access to a test in the short term. At Peaks Place, all guests are still required to wear masks in the relevant areas.
On terraces and other outdoor areas, there is still no certificate requirement.
Until 30 September 2021, foreign tourists have the opportunity to be tested free of charge at the test centres in Flims Laax Falera with a Sars-CoV rapid test and to acquire a certificate. From 1 October 2021, however, tests to obtain a certificate will be subject to a charge.
There is no obligation for staff to be certified. However, the staff at Peaks Place and s’nani will continue to work with masks and be tested at least once a week.
- Medic2Go in Flims: valid for 2 days CHF 47.- | result within 15 minutes, without appointment) | PCR test valid for 3 days CHF 156.- (only with appointment)
- Coop Vitality pharmacy in Stenna Flims: PCR test – CHF 131.00. Family discount per person: 2 / 25%, 3 / 40%, 4 / 45%, 5 / 50%