Protective measures at Peaks Place
Clean and Safe
Your health and that of our staff is our top priority, which is why we have implemented appropriate measures in accordance with the protection concept as stipulated by the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and with the support of HotellerieSuisse.
We therefore ask you to refrain from your stay if you have developed symptoms of a respiratory illness in the last few days. Please contact us if you experience such symptoms during or after your stay.
- Due to the regulations, there may be restrictions on our services, and the number of people allowed in certain areas is also limited.
- We continuously adapt the protective measures to the changing requirements and recommendations, and our staff are instructed on an ongoing basis.
- We professionally clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces, objects and work materials (e.g. door traps, lift and light switches) in intensified cycles.
- Our staff also wear protective masks and gloves for special tasks.
The „Clean & Safe“ campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. The implementation of and compliance with the protection concepts is our top priority. The specifications for the protection concepts will change in part in connection with the relaxation steps and will be adapted by us on an ongoing basis.
The most important basic measures include:
- Everyone cleans their hands regularly. Avoid touching objects and surfaces as much as possible.
- Regular cleaning of surfaces as required.
- Adequate protection of persons at particular risk.
- Send sick people home and instruct them to follow the (self-)isolation according to the FOPH.
- Consider specific aspects of work and work situations to ensure protection.
- Inform employees and other persons concerned about the requirements and measures and involve employees in the implementation of the measures.
- Implementation of the requirements in management in order to efficiently implement and adapt the protection measures.
Abolition of the mask and certificate obligation
Update protective measures as of 17.02.2022
In the Restaurant s’nani and in the Wellness La Senda there is no longer a certificate obligation. We have summarised the most important questions and answers below.
Those who wish to continue wearing the mask should of course continue to do so. The disinfection stations will also remain for personal hygiene.
Protection concept Peaks Place Laax
Frequently asked questions
The certification obligation was lifted throughout Switzerland as of February 17, 2022. This means that the s’nani restaurant and the La Senda wellness are no longer subject to certification.
The mask requirement has been abolished as of February 17, 2022. Masks are no longer required in all indoor areas of Peaks Place.
The mask obligation still applies in public transport, also in gondola and cable cars as well as medical institutions. The mask requirement applies to all persons over the age of 12.
As of February 17, 2022, the entry measures into Switzerland will be lifted. No certificate has to be presented and no entry form has to be filled out.
The staff at Peaks Place and s’nani are again allowed to work without a mask. Those who wish to continue wearing a mask may of course continue to do so.