Buy a vacation home in Laax
Your dream apartment with guaranteed returns
Become the owner of a vacation property in Flims Laax Falera
According to the concept «Buy to use and let»
At Peaks Place you can not only rent apartments, you can also purchase them. By purchasing one of the 74 managed apartments, you opt for an attractive refinancing strategy and become part of the Peaks Place community. With the so-called «buy to use and let» concept, we take over the rental of your apartment during the time when you are not using it yourself. This ensures you a constant rental income. You can use your apartment all summer and during the off-season in winter without any restrictions. During the high season in winter your apartment is at your disposal for three weeks.
Buy to use and let – The model explained simply
Your advantages as an owner
- Guaranteed return of at least 3%: Annual net return of at least 3% until 2027
- Annual value vouchers worth between CHF 800 and CHF 1 600 for hotel services (restaurant, massages, etc.) until 2027. To redeem yourself or to give away as a gift*
- Use of infrastructure and services: Free use of the hotel infrastructure, such as wellness & spa, ski depot, bike garage, parking garage and much more
- Refinancing of your investment through rental income
- Free parking in the garage during your own occupancy
- Processing of the rental for you without any effort
- Maintenance: Missing items and damages caused by the rental will be replaced/repaired.
*2.5 room = CHF 800 | 3.5 room Classic = CHF 1 000 | 3.5 room Medium = CHF 1 200 3.5 room Large = CHF 1 400 | 4.5 room = CHF 1 600
Your base camp in the Grisons mountains
Surrounded by majestic peaks and lush green forests on a high plateau with fantastic views you can find Laax – and in a perfect location Peaks Place.
The apartment hotel including wellness & spa is located in the renowned winter sports region Flims-Laax-Falera. It is located at the entrance to the village in the immediate vicinity of the valley station of the mountain lifts. The long, terraced building structure has been harmoniously embedded in the landscape. Each apartment faces southwest and has a large balcony – your base camp in the Grisons mountains.
FAQ – frequently asked questions
Here you can find an excerpt of frequently asked questions and the corresponding answer.
If your question is not included, please feel free to contact us here.
With the so-called «Buy to use and let» concept, the operating company takes over the rental of your apartment during the time when you are not using it yourself. This ensures constant income for you, as the rents for all apartments in the building complex end up in a pool and are distributed proportionally to the owners. Based on dynamic pricing, the operating company achieves maximum occupancy at the highest possible prices.
In the managed apartments there is no storage space for private things of the owners. For legal reasons, no cellar compartment can be purchased in addition. However, it is possible to rent a cellar compartment for CHF 20.00 per month.
The final cleaning (depending on the size of the apartment between CHF 155.00 and CHF 255.00 once and CHF 30.00 per person for bed linen) must be paid by the owner during the self-occupancy. Same prices apply as for a hotel guest.
- Self-occupancyis possible all summer and in the low season in winter without any restrictions. In the high season (17 to max. 18 weeks) in winter, self-occupancy is limited to three weeks.
- If self-occupancy is booked nine months in advance, it is entered in the booking system and guaranteed. In case of short-term requests for self-booking, the hotel guest has priority in any case.
- During the high season, self-occupancy is only possible on a weekly basis. In summer and in the low season, if the apartment is available, also by the day. – Registered self-occupancy periods can be cancelled or, if possible, rebooked up to two months before arrival. If the rebooking is made at shorter notice, the period is booked as self-occupancy if the appartment cannot be sublet.
- Self-occupancy includes the owner of the flat, his/her spouse or partner, their parents and descendants with spouses/partners and children. Other relatives pay the same compensation as conventional hotel guests.
- During self-occupancy, the owner does not participate in the distribution of rental income and there are no lodging costs to pay.
Yes, you can use the entire infrastructure. This includes, for example, the bicycle parking area, the ski room, the dinner jacket lounge, the fitness room or the La Senda wellness and spa area including swimming pool and sauna. La Senda is the generously proportioned spa with 850 m2 and is therefore one of the most exclusive wellness facilities in Laax. A sports pool and a relaxation pool invite you to enjoy a swim with a view of the breathtaking mountain panorama. Only the chargeable services such as massages and the sports programme have to be paid for.
You can find more information about the Peaks Place here.
The Peaks Place apartment Hotel & Spa sells managed apartments These are 2½-, 3½- and 4½-room flats. Managed apartments are subject to an accommodation obligation.
When you buy an apartment, you benefit from the following services at Peaks Place: free use of the spa area with fitness and wellness facilities, services at the reception and the resort’s own restaurant as well as free shuttle bus to the cable cars and the Laax valley station. Owners of managed flats also benefit from the free use of an underground car park during their own occupancy. Owners of first/second flats can also use various services such as final cleaning etc. at hotel guest prices.
All essential documents are located in the secured login data room. The access data for the login area can be requested via the form below.
Real Estate Overview
(You can get access to the overview of available apartments by sending a request via the contact form below.)