Buy a managed home in Laax
By purchasing one of the 74 managed apartments, you are opting for an attractive refinancing strategy. With the so-called „buy to use and let“ concept, Peaks Place AG takes over the letting of your appartment during the time when you are not using it yourself. This ensures you constant income, as the rents of all appartments end up in a pool and are distributed proportionally to the owners. Peaks Place AG takes care of the letting and management of the flats. Of course you can also use your appartment yourself. This is possible all summer long and in the low season in winter without any restrictions. But even in the high season in winter your apartment is available for three weeks, which you can choose freely.
- Guaranteed yield: Guaranteed annual net yield of at least 2% during the first five years
- Annual vouchers*Annual voucher for the first five years worth CHF 800 to CHF 1,600 and redeemable against hotel services (restaurant, massages, etc.). For personal use or as a gift
- Use of the facilities: Unlimited use of the hotel’s facilities, including the spa, ski storage space, bicycle garage, underground car park, and much more
- Handling of the rental for you without any effort
- Maintenance: Missing items and damage caused by the rental will be replaced/repaired.
* 2.5-room = CHF 800 | 3.5-room classic = CHF 1,000 | 3.5-room medium = CHF 1,200 3.5-room large = CHF 1,400 | 4.5-room = CHF 1,600
With the so-called „Buy to use and let“ concept, the operating company takes over the rental of your apartment during the time when you are not using it yourself. This ensures constant income for you, as the rents for all apartments in the building complex end up in a pool and are distributed proportionally to the owners. Based on dynamic pricing, the operating company achieves maximum occupancy at the highest possible prices.
In the managed apartments there is no storage space for private things of the owners. For legal reasons, no cellar compartment can be purchased in addition. However, it is possible to rent a cellar compartment for CHF 10.00 per month.
The final cleaning (approx. CHF 120.00 once and CHF 30.00 per person for bed linen) must be paid by the owner during the self-occupancy. The same prices apply as for a hotel guest.
- Self-occupancyis possible all summer and in the low season in winter without any restrictions. In the high season (17 to max. 18 weeks) in winter, self-occupancy is limited to three weeks.
- If self-occupancy is booked nine months in advance, it is entered in the booking system and guaranteed. In case of short-term requests for self-booking, the hotel guest has priority in any case.
- In the high season, self-occupancy is only possible on a weekly basis. In summer and in the low season, if the apartment is available, also by the day. – Registered self-occupancy periods can be cancelled or, if possible, rebooked up to two months before arrival. If the rebooking is made at shorter notice, the period is booked as self-occupancy if the appartment cannot be sublet.
- Self-occupancy includes the owner of the flat, his/her spouse or partner, their parents and descendants with spouses/partners and children. Other relatives pay the same compensation as conventional hotel guests.
- During self-occupancy, the owner does not participate in the distribution of rental income and there are no lodging costs to pay.
Yes, you can use the entire infrastructure. This includes, for example, the bicycle parking area, the ski room, the dinner jacket lounge, the fitness room or the La Senda wellness and spa area including swimming pool and sauna. La Senda is the generously proportioned spa with 850 m2 and is therefore one of the most exclusive wellness facilities in Laax. A sports pool and a relaxation pool invite you to enjoy a swim with a view of the breathtaking mountain panorama. Only the chargeable services such as massages and the sports programme have to be paid for.
You can find more information about the Peaks Place here.
The Peaks Place apartment Hotel & Spa sells first and second homes as well as managed apartments These are 2½-, 3½- and 4½-room flats. The managed apartments are subject to an accommodation obligation.
The current flat overview including prices and floor plans can be found here:
When you buy an apartment, you benefit from the following services at Peaks Place: free use of the spa area with fitness and wellness facilities, services at the reception and the resort’s own restaurant as well as free shuttle bus to the cable cars and the Laax valley station. Owners of managed flats also benefit from the free use of an underground car park during their own occupancy. Owners of first/second flats can also use various services such as final cleaning etc. at hotel guest prices.
First/second homes cannot be included in the management, but as owner you can rent out the apartment on a private basis.
All important documents can be found in the login data room of sales representative Federico Immobilien AG. The access data for the login area can be requested via the following links: